Provide day-to-day technical software/hardware support; part of a team responsible for the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of voice, wireless, LAN, and WAN Network infrastructure; drive strategy and delivery of sophisticated Voice and Operations Voice projects; lead work effort for ongoing critical projects in areas of Voice recording and unified Communications; work closely with other technical specialists and network architects, as well as security and compliance, deployment, and production/operations managers responsible for the delivery of a secure, compliant and stable enterprise UC platform.
Design Engineering and innovation
· Facilitate the acquisition and integration of new technology into the environment
· Identify and recommend new technology value to the organization
· Research technical concepts and educate other team members as needed
· Present research / proposed projects to IT management
· Lead technology evaluations
· Provide expertise on application integration, design, security, reliability
· Collaboration with other design teams within IT
· Demonstrate a high aptitude for business understanding and proactive application of technical solutions to business challenges
Documentation & Knowledge Management
· Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures
· Document all ticket and project work
· Ensure documentation is sufficient to yield reproducible results
· Identify, track, any resolve gaps in existing documentation
· Assist in policy, security, and compliance documentation efforts when agreed upon
· Champion quality documentation of technical processes and procedures
· Lead knowledge transfer activities between teams
Monitoring and Optimization
Customer and System Support
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement