- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a professional environment preferred
- Ability to take initiative on a given task and persist with the task to its completion.
- Able to identify problems and their sources. While not necessarily accountable for the solutions, the individual must be able to identify potential resources to help in the decision making process for a particular problem.
- Ability to manage one’s own time to ensure that the work that needs to be accomplished in a given period is in fact accomplished.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days
- Ability to prioritize the work provided by others in terms of importance is imperative to this position.
- Ability to receive direct or indirect instruction and act upon such instruction to accomplish a given task. In the event of unclear instruction, must have the ability to clearly ask for further information at their own discretion to gain clarity around tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written).
- Ability to actively listen.
- Ability to process information from a variety of sources and to articulate information in a meaningful way to one’s co-workers or supervisors is critical to this position.
- Must have a strong understanding of clerical and administrative principles, procedures and systems to complete one’s work with the best available resources, strategies and plan.
- Must have a strong command of English language including grammar, style and punctuation for any written correspondence or communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- When necessary, the ability to understand and communicate within a technical or specialized subject-matter, particularly as it pertains to aviation and the aviation industry.
Salary Range: $47,300-$55,500
Financial offer within the stated range is contingent on the qualification of selected candidates.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement